Domestic rated people etc

Discuss rated people etc in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

supersparks23

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Has anyone used companys such as Rated people, my builder, service magic etc?

If so what are your experiences? Value for money etc?

Cheers

S

sparks1973

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well dont know from a trade point of view....but my reckoning is they need to change that name for a start..i mean, come on..`rated people`?.....if fat john this joiner bloke who we know is anything to go by....then they dont just accept rated folk....

Amp David

-
Mentor
Arms
There is a thread at the minute regarding rated people, have a read and i'm sure within the first minute you'll know if its right for you or not.

J

jumpin jax

Don't do it, you are bidding for jobs against people who bid lower than you can buy decent parts for, and costs you for each feed.

1shortcircuit

Pro's,

Various leads are sent via email/sms so you know as soon as the lead comes in.

You set the area that you want to work in and select the type of jobs you want to be informed about.

The feedback you receive can reassure the public that you provide a good service and help win you more work.

Cons,

As well as paying a quarterly sum of money, you also pay for each lead you purchase. Keep in mind that up to 3 Rated People tradesmen can purchase each lead.

Nothing forcing client to only use a Rated People member so all 3 that purchase the lead could be left out of pocket (although there is a refund procedure)

You have to be VERY selective about what work you decide to purchase. There are many leads that are way underestimated.

These people posting work on Rated People are mostly interested in one thing - THE CHEAPEST QUOTE so the quality of punter can be further down the ladder than you may normally be used to.

I'm not familiar with the other sites that offer similar services.

In my opinion it is worth the 10 quid for the first 3 months and see how it works for you. I mostly use it as a diary filler for quieter times but then I have only been trading since September/October last year.

Hope this helps:thumbsup

A

ample current

In my opinion it is worth the 10 quid for the first 3 months and see how it works for you. I mostly use it as a diary filler for quieter times but then I have only been trading since September/October last year.

Hope this helps:thumbsup
Agreed!

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to rated people etc in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom