Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss rated people job in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparkyork

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

got another job off rated people but after speaking to customer they want there electric meter moving 3 feet horizontally and a new consumer unit fitting. i said its an offense to move the meter and you need electric board to do it.

thing is im thinking now that what if the meter back board was moved with the meter attached to it and there was a bit of slack on the incomer? maybe move the whole lot down and accross??

Aico 3000 Range
T

tony.towa

Never heard of anyone moving a meter back board before, it's likely to leave tell tale holes in the wall that need filling isn't it. You'll be breaking the seals next!!!!!! :eek:

S

sparkyork

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah tone just thinking out loud there!! i must say tho only reason for thinking it is because in the past i have shifted the meter board an inch to accomadate a new board!! lol.

oh well its another potential customer for me so its all good!!

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to rated people job in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom