Discuss RCBO for Crabtree SB6000 board - which has type 1 crabtree mcbs - help. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Suzanne Fowler

hi,

i have been told that we need a 32a or 40a RCBOfor a Crabtree SB6000.
I am struggling to find these anywhere.
I wondered if anybody has experience of this board and any make of RCBO that would fit?
Many thanks for your help.

Suzanne

any make will not do. has to be a crabtree starbreaker RCBO. a professional spark either will stock these or be able to obtain one within 24 hours, do the job, test the circuit and certify according to current regulations.

Reply to RCBO for Crabtree SB6000 board - which has type 1 crabtree mcbs - help. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Does anyone know offhand which SP MCBs are compatible with Crabtree Powerstar 3Ph boards? I need to take a 60a supply from this board but I can...
Replies
Views
I had a call to a new customer who was experiencing what sounded like nuisance tripping on a kitchen ring. Some background first. It's an MK LN...
Replies
Views
For context i am in my 2nd year in college and my head is going round in circles a question in my project for which i need to select the right...
Replies
Views
We might need to have a small 3-phase DB in an industrial location that might be exposed to the elements occasionally, though normally it will be...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Rewired a unit where they make dentures, builder today has asked to install 16a commando socket with isolator (no problem) however...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock