Discuss Rcbo in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

alibabajany

Dears
Are RCBO used in 3 phase loads, and the other question is about using RCBO for loads located in hazardous area, is it an obligation or not
Regards

a bit of an ambiguous question. RCBOs would be used for additional protection as and if required. regs. in your neck of the woods may be different to ours here in the UK.

Hi ali, you state you are an Electrical Engineer, you question is very basic in regard to your level and it also scares me that you question concerns the use of RCBO's in hazardous areas, I must recommend you call in a competent Engineer to answer your questions, at the risk you are asking this advice to do work on Hazardous area installs I am closing the Thread as you should not be asking such questions through a Forum if you are involved with such work.

-Find a local Engineer to Tehran to advise you as our regulations are British Standards and you will have your own local standards to follow.
-Strict rules and regulations apply to circuits in hazardous areas, you should have a full working knowledge of these regulations if you are involved with them and not asking such a question as above.

For these reasons I am closing the Thread ...Sorry!

Reply to Rcbo in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All I'm new here. I have just finished my NVQ and waiting to do my AM2. I have a question on selectivity as it has always slightly confused me...
Replies
Views
I have a ring cct (2.5mm ) in my cabin which is protected by a 20amp RCBO. This has been in existence for over 3 years with no issues. I recently...
Replies
Views
I had a call to a new customer who was experiencing what sounded like nuisance tripping on a kitchen ring. Some background first. It's an MK LN...
Replies
Views
I am a retired electrician and I've been out of the game for a while. My son asked me a question the other day and I wasn't too sure how to answer...
Replies
Views
So I had an inquiry to make an electric panel (single phase) with RCBO, but it seems like our customer uses type C and F power plug (I live in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock