• Latest offer from Electrical2Go! >> CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE THREAD (This Week Hand Dryers) <<
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Rcbos and fuse boards for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Re: Electrical Suppliers - Who do you use the most on and offline?

Crabtree starbreaker fuse board and 8 rcbos ebay £160

Please don't post any more of these, I've put the 3 posts you made about the same thing into this thread.

Are they even the OP's to sell, or did they just end up in the van?

Gawd knows but it was like Groundhog Day, everywhere I looked on the forum I came across posts selling Starbreaker boards.

@01jasjon -With your other thread and this one selling loads of brand new gear can we then assume they have sales receipts so as to retain their warranty, how are you coming about all this brand new electrical gear?

PS Welcome to the forum, sorry for the questioning but believe it or not we do get sale-people and thieves using the forum to peddle their wares... so any background on this gear your selling?

Won't have any receipts for the ballasts etc because I've gained them over the years when I done jobs. Come out of the trade now so just wanted to see if people wanted them. Breakers will have receipts as it through my company.

c12032889c9a0801eb7cd22b9ef84d9e.jpg
82854b7aa41e55d47bc6c7515a6c9cf1.jpg
4bb5689747cf048c9ec29d9c7ffa1b61.jpg

Reply to Rcbos and fuse boards for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net