Discuss RCD's in offices in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

sparks1234

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
assume all cables in skirting trunkig but what would you do if the sockets were flush in walls in t & e, or switch lines in 50mm petition

S

Spudnik

assume all cables in skirting trunkig but what would you do if the sockets were flush in walls in t & e, or switch lines in 50mm petition
Thinking about it, ALL socket outlets up to 32A (?) should be RCD protected regardless of installation methods, unless under the supervision of an instructed person etc etc.

So basically, RCD's it is!

sparks1234

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not accordeing to the ECA, they are saying that offices come under the supervision of a skilled person, its a bit too open

S

Spudnik

Not accordeing to the ECA, they are saying that offices come under the supervision of a skilled person, its a bit too open
Hmm. Not sure i totally agree there.

They should under the supervision of a skilled or instructed person (i think), unless of course there is someone who is either!

But i still would.

Especially if its my name on the cert!:)

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to RCD's in offices in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom