Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Re-entering The Industry in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

New to the forum & looking for some advice.

I am a time served industrial Electrician of nearly 30 years qualified to HNC standard, however I have been out of the industry for some time.

I am hoping to work part time as an Electrician again & am wondering what are the current requirements qualification wise, ie wiring regs etc.

Any help or advice would be gratefully received.

Midwest

-
Arms
Esteemed
Where you think your work will, e.g. domestic? Will you want to work for an employer or self employed?

Domestic installation ?

There is a guy on YouTube called bokke electrical that did some useful videos on how to get back into electrics

I am a time served industrial Electrician of nearly 30 years qualified to HNC, I have been out of the industry for some time.

I am hoping to work part time as an Electrician again & am wondering what are the current requirements qualification wise, ie wiring regs etc.
How long have you been as you say out of the industry? Its currently 18th edition (Blue book).

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Re-entering The Industry in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom