Discuss REA sales call????? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

trev

Even though all our numbers are covered by TPS I just had a call for a Mr Thompson (Not my surname) supposedly from REA to advise of the "Fantastic savings" to be made with THEIR solar systems.
Any ideas guys?

Update

I just rang the number and it turns out it's a company called Mainframe UK ltd out of Stockton on Tees.

Last edited by a moderator:
A mate asked me if he could have one at cost price, I told him, I couldn't possibly charge you that much!

|On the subject of heating, it's a fair point, although at the moment we've got the heaters on and it's july!!
O wonder if I could find a way of using econ7 and have a daytime top up from the main board?
The problem is predictability of the weather. Would the sunny winters days make it worthwhile paying extra on the cloudy days?

Reply to REA sales call????? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock