Discuss REAL in hot water in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Whilst the claim makes some 'interesting' points regarding the solvency of REA/REAL, the fact that it is being brought by Crystal of all people will do us as an industry no favours - more likely to be seen as a DG company squeeling because they don't like being told how to do things honestly!

Could be an interesting one though, it looks like PV does not meet the golden rule for the Green deal, but double glazing might.

I know this is slightly off topic, but it could open a huge can of worms....

I think its always been one rule for the smaller installer and another if the installer has the cash to fight REAL.

I know the market place is not watertight but it would be mayhem without them and they should have chosen their words more carefully.

agree with babba,
however some of the biggest culprits arent rea or real still trading and ripping people off with there sales tactics Solar energy Savings being one of the 20k for a 4kw.
so where REA and REAL have gone wrong is they are unable to police these companies and being obtuse (would like to use other words) at times when it comes to inspections and sign offs of our paperwork etc.
wiggly

I wouldn't say crystal are squeaky clean either.

They wanted to quote me. But refused to come out unless we me and the missus were both there and able to sign up.

And when asked about what panels they use they said they were not sure but they are 90% efficient. Lol

And no they didn't get the job.

Reply to REAL in hot water in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock