Discuss recess lighting low wattage in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hen

Does any one know of any low wattage recess lights where the fitting and the lamp meet all current building regs.would be a bonus if possible to lay insulation directly over the fittings.Thanks in advance.

looked at the aurora fitting before ,problem is cut out size is about 25mm larger than standard down lighter.thanks anyway

Reply to recess lighting low wattage in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I installed 6 recessed lights in my living room. I’m now up to the wiring part of the project. There is an outlet in the room that is...
Replies
Views
DIY query Have narrowed down the source of an occasional trip to one light circuit which is a varilight v-pro master dimmer slave set up. This...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Great forum with lots of advice read and greatly received over the years! I have a question here that I am hopeful somebody here can...
Replies
Views
- I want to know what these -unknown- resistors Wattage are !? First of all, they are scrapped. Then, we really dont know in what part of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, A few months ago we had a Triton Martinique 8.5kw shower installed. We've noticed that the temperature seemed quite low. Its what I'd...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock