• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Recommend a Good Quality ToolBag ?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulw101

EF Member
Can anyone recommend a good quality toolbag, there is so much choice out there, I really need advice about the ones that are up to the job and are good value for money.
All advice really appriciated, Paul.

M

mackers

large dewalt rigid bag had mine must be nearly 8 years now still in good nick ,just one pocket worn due to keeping my chisels in it!
best bag i ever had plenty of side pockets plenty of space inside good strong shoulder strap! cost about £60

a12jpm

Electrician's Arms
Ditched the dewalt bag about a month ago and went for the ck magma large tote. Should have done it ages ago. Much better quality and suits the job better. Deeper, easier to find tools so far feels more hard wearing. Paid about £46+vat at CEF which was cheap but they are chasing me for my business.

A

Andy 7671

The handle is breaking on my second Dewalt open tote tool bag, first one lasted just over a year. Total [email protected]

Yeah agree with handle, I just took it off leaving strap, still works good.

Always wanted one of them open tote bags, everything visable and close to hand. When I got one I realised everything was visable and easy to hand when left unattended.

Use technicians case CK as well....zips have lasted ok, mainly I suspect because I open it properly.

Quite envious of CK tote bag, flaps concealment and space for a battery drill

GLENNSPARK

Electrician's Arms
my boss has got himself a CK magma bag with the hard base....great bag and mines one of the older CK blue ones...same again great bag......

GLENNSPARK

Electrician's Arms
the straps broken on my bag....now its got a length of rope with a load of ducting tape wrapped around for a shoulder strap..lol......works ok though....

M

MarkieSparkie

Another vote for the CK Magma Large Tote, 30 years of experimenting with various boxes and bags, before happily settling on the CK large tote.

K

Knobhead

A basic plumbers bass. You look like a real tradesman not a pox doctors clerk. Totally indestructible (until I set fire to it), will hold everything you’ll ever need.

OK I’m an animal!

View attachment 10765

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.