Discuss Recommendations for traditional CCTV under £200 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have the wireless ones from Amazon like this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SV3C-Surve...&sr=8-7&keywords=cctv+camera+wireless+outdoor

You put an sd card into the camera itself and you use your smart phone or tablet to access the feed.You can also watch back the recordings from the sd card.If you want a 1080p movable one then i suggest this one
https://www.amazon.co.uk/FLOUREON-W...-8&keywords=cctv+camera+dome+wireless+outdoor

Again it takes an sd card.The beauty of these cameras are that you only have to drill through the wall and plug it into a socket.The camera connects wirelessly to your router so no cable runs.
The picture quality on the two cameras above is fantastic.
Highly recommended.

I fitted one of these before christmas for a elderly guy, the app works alright too and can add extra cameras if needed. literally take out the box and plug it together. nothing fancy but does the job.
Just need a monitor to go with it.
ZOSI 2 CCTV Camera Kit 8CH 1080N DVR 720P Home Outdoor Surveillance Video System 6971627214085 | eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZOSI-2-CCTV-Camera-Kit-8CH-1080N-DVR-720P-Home-Outdoor-Surveillance-Video-System/161952058924?epid=9029185563&hash=item25b5184e2c:g:vagAAOSw8StbILHj:rk:3:pf:0

The ebay ones are hit and miss. But, I installed one in my house though last year (to upgrade my existing years-old one) and it is very good. Software better than most cheap ones (some of the cheap ones have very buggy software), and also the quality is excellent.

Price was just over £40 inc p&p, although this didn't have a hard drive, as I re-used my existing one.

The brand was Fleureon, and they even supply contact details for support.

Reply to Recommendations for traditional CCTV under £200 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net