Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Recommendations in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Ash

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi All,

I have passed my 2391 and been carrying out PIRs on 100's of properties. It is easier to make recommendations when I find problems. But when I don't find anything, I feel the report is incomplete with no recommendations, especially with the introduction of the 17th edition. Are there any standard recommendations I could use?

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PAUL M

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
why are you looking for problems where there aint none?

B

Bright-spark

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi All,

I have passed my 2391 and been carrying out PIRs on 100's of properties. It is easier to make recommendations when I find problems. But when I don't find anything, I feel the report is incomplete with no recommendations, especially with the introduction of the 17th edition. Are there any standard recommendations I could use?
Question:- if you are carrying out Periodic Inspection and Testing to BS7671: 2008 (17th), how can you not have recommendations in view of buried cables protected by rcd's, bathroom circuits protected by rcd's, socket outlets upto 20A etc, etc.:cool:

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Recommendations in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom