Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss recommended insurance companies... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

daffers

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys,
Could you let me of any insurance companies you would reccomend? Im part p and am fishing for best deals...

Aico 3000 Range
C

Cirrus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got a quote this week from a comany for 1 million public liability and £1000 tools cover and it was only £41. Can dig info out if you would like?

P

PAUL M

niceic do £2 million PLI for £60ish so i been told.

D

daffers

Is it me or are the niceic pretty unhelpfull?? I am looking around still, i appreciate your input though. Theres so much to get in order when setting up..
I was told by the niciec that i am going to need a minimum of 2mil liabilty cover...

P

PAUL M

Is it me or are the niceic pretty unhelpfull?? I am looking around still, i appreciate your input though. Theres so much to get in order when setting up..
I was told by the niciec that i am going to need a minimum of 2mil liabilty cover...
2 million is the minimum requirement by most scheme operators,some sparks i know have 5 million cover

J

jibspark

ive got 5mil cover with direct line for £100 ish

T

tony.towa

Have a chat with Nat West. Although you may already have business account they can offer a very good overall package and very competitively. Ask for an appointment with their small business advisor in your local branch.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to recommended insurance companies... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom