Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss recommended insurance companies... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

daffers

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys,
Could you let me of any insurance companies you would reccomend? Im part p and am fishing for best deals...

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
C

Cirrus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got a quote this week from a comany for 1 million public liability and £1000 tools cover and it was only £41. Can dig info out if you would like?

P

PAUL M

niceic do £2 million PLI for £60ish so i been told.

D

daffers

Is it me or are the niceic pretty unhelpfull?? I am looking around still, i appreciate your input though. Theres so much to get in order when setting up..
I was told by the niciec that i am going to need a minimum of 2mil liabilty cover...

P

PAUL M

Is it me or are the niceic pretty unhelpfull?? I am looking around still, i appreciate your input though. Theres so much to get in order when setting up..
I was told by the niciec that i am going to need a minimum of 2mil liabilty cover...
2 million is the minimum requirement by most scheme operators,some sparks i know have 5 million cover

J

jibspark

ive got 5mil cover with direct line for £100 ish

T

tony.towa

Have a chat with Nat West. Although you may already have business account they can offer a very good overall package and very competitively. Ask for an appointment with their small business advisor in your local branch.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to recommended insurance companies... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom