Discuss Record online today in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
.... At least a record whilst being on the new software.

966 logged in users in the last few hours.

image.png

Bloody hell, a few old names on there, seems like we still get the visits even if they don't post, also alot of silent members too, need to get them out of their shell. we don't bite :D

Oi, you lot - get on with yer work! I only say that because I wasn't on at that time. Popular place, good advice, friendly members, poor coffee - can't have everything!

@Dan, I've just come from the female electricians thread to this one where clearly Dan, you are using the 'wooden spoon' that you used to mix your tile adhesive, when 'in the trade', to get some tempers up - don't think we won't expell you to the tilers forum and take @Louise on as head Honcho! You've been warned!

haha

As for the record, it hit well into mid-3000 but I went bed. That's a cool amount of online members.

Reply to Record online today in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Register your Klein Tools online today to access tool details and protect yourself against tool theft! If you own Klein Tools in the USA or the...
Replies
Views
If not, would you take one one? for the second time and against my better wishes we have got one but my business partner always seems to have a...
Replies
Views
Online statistics Members online: 805 Guests online: 1,832 Total visitors: 2,637 805 logged in right now. Record broken, this is a new record...
Replies
Views
So, very long story short.......I got given a bit of a generator, free if you take it out! All sounds too good to be true and it was, they got...
Replies
Views
The above picture was taken at the festival of Britain and it shows a BTH bulk oil breaker, for me this represents the development of the super...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock