Discuss registering with elecsa in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

davek

Hi all
Just going though the application to register, has anyone information about the trustmark scheme. can you join later
regards
Dave

I think you can do it straight thro' ELECSA, another sticker for the van!

I'd invest the £50 on a set of logo'ed polo shirts - a far better investment IMHO

Do clients really care about trustmark or similar? I doubt it.

Businesses have operated successfully for years without this nonsense.

Going with Murdoch on this one. Logo'd clothing for a professional appearance.

Its a great shame that the 'Trustmark' logo doesnt really mean anything about your competency. A bit like the part 'P' registration scheme!

In an ideal world having the 'Trustmark' attributed to you should mean you have been assessed and found to be a competent and ethical tradesman who you can have trust in doing a decent job for you. Unfortunately it doesnt mean that ......

yep. all it means is that you're a plonker that's given away £50 for a sticker, when that same £50 would buy a fair amount of ale.

i got it , first year i thought it was a bit of a waste, then last month i got two good jobs out of it! don't forget to ask customer how they found you! knowledge is power...

waste of time joining,rip off,why pay a company £450 a year just to be able to get advice from them at the end of a phone because that's all you will get from ELECSA

I paid for napit and trustmark, have since expired havent got around to removing it off the van yet.

whoops

Reply to registering with elecsa in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock