SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss registration bodies in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mikey12

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all site looks busy than ever i need some help regarding governing bodies i am considering registering with one i originally thought nic but does anyone know much about others ie:napit,elecsa and others your feedback would be great cheers:)

R

RABEC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm with Napit and have no compaints....nic is too expensive and they are a bit stuck up-ish i found....i found them not particularly friendly or helpful but napit were the opposite and have no complaints and they are a growing body too.
also choose napit if you arfe wanting to do periodics and commercials and industrials as the full scope membership covers all this.
I'm also with elecsa to which i have no complaints either but is only for domestic stuff and you have to pay extra for periodics for some reason..

M

mikey12

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks rabec ive got to get through my 17th exam first as i dont have 16th after that hopefully will be ready to apply understand though have to trade for 6 mths first is that right then register in the meantime can fill in certs and inform building control for a cost to me:rolleyes:

Reply to registration bodies in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom