• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Regulations in Bulgaria in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Razzza

DIY
Reaction score
Can anyone point me to wiring regs for Bulgaria (in English) please? I have searched to no avail.

I intend to rewire the place moving from two ceramic fuses in a TN-C setup to a TN-CS arrangement with RCDs/RCBO (TBD).
I am curious about socket heights, safe zones, in-wall conduit requirements etc.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to Regulations in Bulgaria in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net