Discuss Remember mike harding ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

The same fat cats that want out of Europe so they don’t have to abide by the new tax laws that are coming in!
The problem is Alan everyone knows what’s going on but everyone follows different idols and we are all kept in the dark.....

Last edited:
Was already aware that 303 squadron shot down more enemy planes in the Battle of Britain than any other.

Polish squadrons accounted for around 10% (250) enemy shot down. whilst i applaud their contribution, David Stirling and his newly formed SAS accounted for around the same amount destroyed on the ground in North Africa (1941-42).
That's fair enough....but I wonder if they'd have even been in N Africa without those 250 downs in 1940. We were on the brink.

Great photos - many memories - my heart is in the Hebrides - my family came from Easdale and my middle name is MacLean - we (as well as MacDonald and MacIan) hated the Campbells, too - mingin turncoats!
'The Campbells are cummin'...…..As Mike H would probably sing or recite......I think I'd be ready to do a runner faced with lines of jocks in kilts ready for that!

Interestingly, Alasdairp, you may know that when the Glencoe Visitor Centre was revamped about 20 years ago they appointed a new director...name of Campbell!
Easdale is beautiful...and home of the stone skimming championships iirc?

Such a beautiful area...Ardinamir Bay, Craobh Haven, Cuan Sound...
the Garvellochs, and Fingal's Cave...
Scotland's west coast?
Pretty nice!

Reply to Remember mike harding ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock