Discuss Remember these goodies in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

cliffed

-
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

When these first came out we all thought marvellous now a completely different thought mind

Attachments

• Remember these goodies 16149DE7-5541-4777-B308-12BDA11240C8 - EletriciansForums.net
    16149DE7-5541-4777-B308-12BDA11240C8.jpeg
    469.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Remember these goodies E8EBCA8A-99A2-4021-BC28-D99F040932C1 - EletriciansForums.net
    E8EBCA8A-99A2-4021-BC28-D99F040932C1.jpeg
    585.5 KB · Views: 49

Mike Johnson

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
One manufacturer jumped into the market early and all the others followed suite, thinking they where missing out on a lucrative selling point, it took a couple of years for (forget who) one manufacture to realise the product could be so much better and probably less expensive to make, and all the others have followed suite again, wonder what the next decade will bring? Probably wont live long enough to find out. 😇

Reply to Remember these goodies in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net