Discuss remote controlled lighting in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bigstu11

can anyone advise me on how you would wire up 8 downlights to be controlled by a remote control? also can the downlights be low voltage leds? any help would be appreciated

Just putting some in at the moment, low voltage LEds in standard fire rated GU10 housing wired as normal but to an RF sensor. Because they wanted them to be dimmable, in this case I'm using 2x "Taptile" controllers which are hidden behind the tiles. If it is a straight on/off then "lightwaverf" is also a reasonable option.

Reply to remote controlled lighting in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm looking for a floodlight (preferably 50w), that can be dimmable with a standard led dimmer switch (probably a varilight v-pro). All I can...
Replies
Views
Hey all, hoping someone can help with a particularly annoying problem! Have changed a load of LED downlights to the fixed bulb Centorio type (14W...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Please can I have some help with the following: I want to have some perimeter lighting in the ceiling which will be using the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for someone to help with this dilemma. Image attached to try and explain it better. We have 3 separate lights currently...
Replies
Views
I am installing a ceiling fan in a newly built home. The builders have left the wiring for this purpose. In the electrical box on the ceiling I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock