Discuss Renewal of trade card in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Maestro

My trade card is just about expired I know i have to do not have to do my health and safety again is its my first renewal since i served my time but in the renewal form (SJIB) it has many different occupation discipline, where you may select 1 main and 4 additional definitions to be on your card, can i select along with my Installation electrician box which i currently have on my card. I was going to additionally select electrical fitter and maintenance fitter as i spent 18 months of time in a factory and spent sometime with an agency also doing this

http://www.sjib.org.uk/documents/(b) Renewal Form with Qualified Supervisor (01.05.2011).pdf

I pressume you mean your ECS card.

When did you get your NVQ 3 and AM2 if you have attained them? If it was less than 5 years ago I don't think you have to do the H&S test from memory.

I think you can list aditional catagories aslong as you have the certification and references to back them up.

right now all i have is installation electrician on the front of my card and I was going to keep that as the "Main" add electrical fitter and maintenance electrician as additional I was just wondering if its as easy as that

all i have on the back of my card is Recognised apprenticeship, SVQ III, SJIB recognised 17th edition inspection and testing(bs7671) 2009,approved Health and safety assessment just how under skilled am i according to my card

I have Installation Electrician on my card.
I don't bother listing secondary ocupations any more when I renew, as they never listed them in the first or second place.
Obviously if you obtain any new qualifications, you should send copies of the Certificates.

Reply to Renewal of trade card in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net