Discuss Renolit alkorsolar. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Leesparkykent

Esteemed
Reaction score
I've been looking at this mounting system for some new build blocks of flats I'm doing. 120 panels in total over four blocks/roofs with single ply membrane roofs.

just wondering if any one has used it and if they have what's your thoughts on it?

Cheers lee.

That'll be down to the membrane provider - you'll need their say so, else the warranty on the roof will be as Judge Dredd says - Null and Void :)

No. we've done something similar though and it worked OK.

Have a look at Jual. They can supply mounting for single ply membrane roofs with the make you need (eg Sarnafil). As long as they are fitted by a business accredited for the single ply membrane system, the roof warranty should not be invalidated. They will supply you direct from Denmark.
JUALSOLAR A/S

Reply to Renolit alkorsolar. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I currently have solar array and was going to purchase Shelly EM to monitor Grid in/out and solar production. So far so good. But I also plan in...
Replies
Views
Was having a poke around the old man's house today. Anyway. DB is under stairs (18th ed following a recent extension. Not done by me but it's...
Replies
Views
I am looking to have a solar system installed with battery storage. I am in a new build semi-detached property in Kent, so therefore electrics are...
Replies
Views
I am thinking of having a solar system installed, but am very much a novice, I know that I want solar panels with a battery. So I am looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, as per the above title. If one is to replace the existing solar pv panels for a new system of equal capacity (existing system is 8 x...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock