Discuss Replacing old light ballast in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

youngone

DIY
Reaction score
The lights in my game room started not working recently so i took the cover off to replace the bulbs. Replaced them and realized its actually the 2 ballast causing the problem. I looked on amazon to order replacement ones but i am not seeing any that have the same wiring diagram on them. They really stress that X model is to upgrade Y model so i figured i would seek some advice on this and not mess it up.

Old one(have 2 of these) both are not working properly
View: https://i.Upload the image directly to the thread.com/9TZYxbB.jpg

These are the ones i was going to order to replace them but i want to make sure they will work
View: https://www.amazon.com/Advance-ICN-4P32-SC-Electronic-Fluorescent-Ballast/dp/B07CJTG8TK/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=advance+light+ballast&qid=1581460680&sr=8-4

Thank you for any help on this topic.

Reply to Replacing old light ballast in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi: I am the custodian at Peru Public Library, Peru IL. About 20 years ago, I installed about 150 new General Electric brand electronic ballasts...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to this forum and not an electrician. I am an Electrical Engineer though. I have this kind of a ceiling lighting -...
Replies
Views
One of the fluorescent tubes in my undermount lighting system burnt out. There are 3 independent tubes/ballasts under the length of the kitchen...
Replies
Views
I'm encountering a problem with the lighting in my kitchen. I reside in an apartment that has a light fixture utilizing 2 T8 fluorescent bulbs...
Replies
Views
I’ve got bad ballasts and am replacing the T12 fluorescent bulbs with Halco direct wire, double ended T8 LEDs. The fixture has 4Rapid start bulbs...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock