Discuss Retrain in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

bt man

Hi All.

I like many people on here am considering a career change.

I need advice. I have worked for BT for 20 yrs in a variety of roles, lots of cabling, fault finding etc.

I have an ONC electrical/electronic engineering. I have rewired a house and various other small electrical jobs in the past.

What in your opinion is my best route to be qualified competant for domestic installations?

Many Thanks.

Hi,

i teach lots of guys in a similar situation to yourself

I normally push them through the EAL Domestic Electrical Installer (part P ) course and their 16/17th edition wiring regs as a straight 2 week package.

This qualifies you design, install, test & inspect, and certify, your own work in a domestic premises

Sounds like what you need

Thanks Tony.
Would it be possible to attend these courses on an evening?or are they run by training companies?

I know colleges do the EAL as an evening course. But that like two hours a week for a year or something.

Mostly training companies doing intensive courses. We charge £1490 for the two week package.

Reply to Retrain in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock