Discuss Review a Product - Rapstrap in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

N

nickblake

I thought it could be a good idea to revue a product that you have used whether its a consumer unit switch light fitting it could be good for us to see what products are like so here mine

Rapstrap as seen on dragons den

basically a cable tie that can be re used , well ill try anything so first thing you do with a cable tie is round the finger yes and i couldnt get it off ,trust me , seriously it always bugs me the amount you cut off and chuck away but with these you simply wrap around the cables tighten them up then cut the eccess off and use that again so you can get three or 4 ties out of one tie if you see what i mean they are made out of a very flexible but strong material which is good , the ideal use for these straps would be for data and tidying up behind TV's etc ,when i comes to mains and armoured cable they are a little stretchy but very good for alarms and data as i have said, even for use inside consumer units really good for that im sure they can be used for thousands of things Review a Product - Rapstrap rapstrap%203 - EletriciansForums.net

Key thing wrong other that the Welsh spelling - how much do they cost?

LINE Junction Box's

I was never a fan of the standard junction boxes, and having drifted through a variety of alternatives like choc boxes and many others I finally stumbled across the Line Junction Box thanks to this forum.

From using them to fit downlight's to a joint concealed under the floor. You can use anything from a connector block to a push fit connect to a level fit connector, there is plenty of space in them which was always the downfall of the choc box for me.

Price: From under £1 each per enclosure

Pro's: Can easily handle multiple cables
Can use connectors of choice
Big time saver
Low cost and good variety of kits available

Con's: Nothing available at present to handle above a 6MM T&E (Perhaps no demand for it though!)

The Sandwiches at George Pickings Butchers, Boldon, Tyne And Wear

If you're ever in this neck of the woods I cannot make a strong enough recommendation that you try these. The shop is extremely small and is situated on Front Street, although George Pickings himself passed away some years ago the work he started has been carried on by his former Apprentice. Paul is constantly coming up with new recipes and has won awards all over the country for the quality of the product, they currently sell almost 50 different flavours. I really believe that there is something here for everyone, for the traditionalists there is plain pork or beef, for the more adventurous there's sausages prepared with red wine, others with generous use of chillies and other flavours that you think would be horrible but the pork with marmalade leaves ones taste buds yearning for more.
Also on the menu are freshly cooked steaks, burgers and chicken breasts with various flavour coatings such as chinese, indian or barbeque. Helpings are very generous and are thus good value for money. Everything is prepared from ingredients which have been checked for traceability from animals which have been well looked after, aged correctly and cooked very well.
Barbeque packs are available and all meats and meat products can be supplied for you to cook at home.

Reply to Review a Product - Rapstrap in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock