• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Rewire teams required, Glasgow. Top rates 225 per head. Electricians in Scotland. in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This electrician job is going for grabs, please don't post contact details in this area of the forum. Use the forum messaging system instead.
Reaction score
Re wire teams required in Glasgow for large contracts under way & more coming up and over X mas.
Top rates paid to you at £225 per head (this can go up for the right squads) for a 3 bed & under, no 4 beds have been done to date but the price will go up.
Feel your current rates don't match your ability to re wire up to a 3 bed in 1 day then give us a call as were the ones getting all the work and willing to pass over our prices to get the best squads around!!
Labourer can be provided or bring your own team.

Want to eark over 1k a week re wiring 5 3 bed properties?

Only the best apply as your work will be checked and were not wanting any hanger on's while we re wire Glasgow!!!

Re wire teams required in Glasgow for large contracts under way & more coming up and over X mas.
Top rates paid to you at £225 per head (this can go up for the right squads) for a 3 bed & under, no 4 beds have been done to date but the price will go up.
Feel your current rates don't match your ability to re wire up to a 3 bed in 1 day then give us a call as were the ones getting all the work and willing to pass over our prices to get the best squads around!!
Labourer can be provided or bring your own team.

Want to eark over 1k a week re wiring 5 3 bed properties?

Only the best apply as your work will be checked and were not wanting any hanger on's while we re wire Glasgow!!!
Hi there Davey, were an experienced self employed rewire squad, been doing 4 a week for the past 7 years with Moffat Electrical in Fife. we would like more information if possible please. cheers Lee

Any given 3 bed? Repped and tested and right?

I have been in the property job for 30 years plus and have not seen the above done yet.

I have had pals on two of the television's biggest house make-over shows,with 60+ lads on site...you can make a real good start,but not to full and satisfactory completion.

What usually occurs is the fee stands for one rewire,and no over-run.

This worries me greatly,as i watched the race to the bottom with other trades tasks,and anticipated problems.
One such example was cavity wall insulation,which i never rated from day one.
Teams went from two days for a 3 bed semi,to two houses in a day.

It was when people died as a result of blocked flues,etc,that the job got re-assessed. That,and the cost of claims and removal,a mini PPI scandal in the making.

Some jobs do not get faster with more bodies and skill.

Two good sparks,and two good labourers = X amount of time.
Six good sparks (if they stay talking) = X plus amount of time,because as the quality of each individual task increases,so does the time.

It is clearly £225 per house lol. A 3 bed in a day. Fair play. lol. Now IF we were to criticize this as a rip off and a joke then the op and the type of people who do this stuff will just come back with "You are all poor sparks, too slow, ect ect, show me your £1k per week" all of the above and more. Personally I just leave them too it. Hilariously when you ask the company who employ/sub to these guys for a price on a 3 bed rewire it will be in the "normal" price range. Great profit for the man in the suit lol...all the while these "grafters" take home their £225 per day.
Sad but true. Next up social housing testing (EICR) apparently 3 per day is normal and expected I also hear of fantastic earning opportunities for the right men lol.

And since my post,i have heard a report on radio 4,where a current government approved organiser of the cavity wall insulation job,was spluttering over how to apportion blame for previous carry-ons,and what they were doing to prevent repeat shannigans...

Sadly,it takes large amounts of cash to be spewed,before any action is ever taken,not necessarily a death,but an expensive claim/compensation,stemming from a death...then wheels begin to grind.

It will be the same for 24 hour re-wires...if no deaths or loss of assets,then the only result will be a raft of peas-poor installations,that some of us will be fault-finding, till gary glitter gets a pardon...

Reply to Rewire teams required, Glasgow. Top rates 225 per head. Electricians in Scotland. in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net