Discuss Rewire? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

is this your website??? also why do you ask that question as you cant determine that it needs a rewire from a 16th edition board

My opening few words were " Just been browsing this site, advert popped up on gumtree ", how can you possibly ask if its my site?

I won't pull any punches here. That site is an absolute disgrace and must be run by cowboys. It is full of inacurate bull**** and is trying to scare anyone looking at it. Professionals? MY a**e. That's why some customers think tradesman are trying to have them over.

BTW, the website is cheap and tacky!

There are so many liberties taken with the advice given on that website i dont know where to begin.
Scaremongering , definately.
And i wouldnt like to use their periodic insection services either , missing grommets code 1's galore lol.

Im still in shock at the fault finding page, telling people that insulated neutral crossing over the insulated live is dangerous and can take someones life and it needs to be rectified asap

Am I missing something as it does not say rewiring.

Oh yes it does!

THE PICTURE ABOVE SHOWS A CONSUMER UNIT THAT IS OUT DATED AND IN NEED OF A REWIRE!!

oh and....

THE NEW 17TH EDITION WIRING REGULATIONS STATE THIS MUST ONLY BE DONE BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN TO BS7671 REGULATIONS!!!

Where precisely does it say that then?

i was just looking at that, i dont get it in his pic it says CORRECT but.. below he says its an issue that causes arching?

CONFUSED???!

Reply to Rewire? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock