Discuss Ring main no continuity on live ends in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

No I totally agree mate, during my apprenticeship I never really came across any fault finding so I have a little experience, also in college we never really went into depth on it so Its the things like this they need to teach more at college, I know you get more from the actual on site experience but if you dont come across it then its not something you will know but I get what youre saying.
[automerge]1574627672[/automerge]
Well you've come across it now.... and it's called on site experience;)

Reply to Ring main no continuity on live ends in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys. Having a weird problem in a house that has suddenly happened. One half of the ring main has 240ish volts (fluctuates of course), and...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views
I had an interesting little job this morning. Three sockets in an extension were not working and haven't worked for quite some time (years). It...
Replies
Views
Called out to fault on RCD tripping maybe twice in a month for sometime. Did all the tests & found RCD was faulty, Refitted a new Rcd Type A which...
Replies
Views
Hello, Last year I had some electrical work completed in my house (New CU, SWA for garage, downlights) I informed the electrician that I will be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock