Discuss Rj45 cable colours in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well guys I've managed to do it and got my full HD picture after a few crimps later will upload the pics of the colour order and hope it may help somebody in the future lol I think the grey and purple wires are for sound and vision from what I gatherd

20160628_153919.jpg20160628_153902.jpg20160628_153828.jpg

Yes I will try, and swann are useless lol they have no idea even the technical department

It's because their technical support dept are in Austrailia, the UK tech dept are just question takers who refer them back to head office in Australia and come back with an answer 2 - 3 days later finding a solution to a problem can take weeks and even if you accept the time difference and are happy with an evening tech support call you will never get the Austrailian tech support to call you. That is why I will never use Swann kit

Reply to Rj45 cable colours in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

htps://we.tl/t-JHXw09romZ quick share to photo Hi there. I am trying to convert previous cable network cat5e installed when had non fibre in 2015...
Replies
Views
Have run out of stock of RJ45's and looking to get a bulk pack online, it's been a while since I've had to buy any and I'm mostly seeing packs of...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to wire in a 4 core capacitive sensor into a safety circuit. I have brown, blue, white and black coloured cores and it's a NO sensor...
Replies
Views
My FIL wants a cctv system at his house, and normally i would just go with whatever kit was on offer at the time from t'internet. My own system...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Yesterday I wired in my 3 phase compressor to run off our 53kva generator. I just need to know which colour cable is for which phase as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock