Discuss Robin KTS 1620 help Please in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mattmoo1974

Iv got 1 of these.
It has nt got No-Trip for Zs readings.
Am i right in thinking the measurements im getting are correct but it trips the RCD?
The instrutions say Remove the RCD, Im testing a Split load board hidden in a cupboard.
I tryed to take the RCD out but theres not enough room to do so.
Am i right in thinking the no-trip on a newer meter is just there not to annouy the customer?
Oh and the Readings im getting do tally up(lower then R1+R2+Ze) Parallel paths and all that.

if you ain't got no trip loop test, bridge out the RCD with a couple of links, no need to remove it. do your Zs tests. don't forget to remove links afterwards.

Reply to Robin KTS 1620 help Please in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views
Evening everyone, I was taught when carrying out Zs testing to test both L-PE and L-N and record the highest result of the two tests for my Zs...
Replies
Views
Over the last few days, I have stumbled across a number of threads that seem to point to a prevalent misunderstanding. Either that, or I have been...
Replies
Views
Hi, and thank you to anyone who's taking the time to read my question. i'm struggling with the outcome of an adiabatic equation i'm doing and...
Replies
Views
Did a check on a ring circuit, due to board having to remain live I did it at a socket.. Was an RCBO, had checked RCD side and all tested ok...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock