Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Robin kts 1620 Manual in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rallyandy

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi can anyone help me please !!!. i have acquired a robin kts 1620 tester ....minus the manual (doohh!!) many thanks

PS great forum by the way:)

just got one e-mailed to me today from robin after reading someone else did the same

if anyone else needs one let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
M

Mike pollard

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi,
I'm in the same boat and need a manual for my ROBIN 1620.
Could you point me to the Robin website?
Mike.

R

robster

seems as there is a few out there with no manual. I have just been given a KTS1620 but, you've guessed it, no paper work. be grateful for any manual or info.
robster

M

Mike pollard

Robin no longer exists. It was bought out by Fluke and the instruments dropped from their range.
However it appears that the original Robin management promptly went back to China, changed the casings from yellow to grey and now sell identical instruments under the Kewtech brand.
The Robin 1620 is now the Kewtech KT62 and the manual can be downloaded from their website.
This information is applicable to all the other instruments in the old Robin range .
Mike Pollard.

R

rallyandy

Hi all again sorry its been a while getting back to you all, i have the manual in pdf format, so i can E Mail it to youall, or can i post it on this forum not sure how it works:)

S

Spudnik

Seems a shame.

I always thought Robin were one of the finest test instruments you could buy.

Mine still going strong!

hi rallyandy
i managed to get a cheap 1620 for one of the lads to use as he is beginning to learn about testing.
Do you still have a copy of the Robin 1620 manual on pdf format please. I so, could you forward it to me please.
Many thanks.

Test-Meter

-
Official Sponsor
Hi sparkyvr, google Robin 1620 manual and visit the top link. There's loads of PDF manuals on the website. I've got a copy I can send to you if you let me have your email address.

Cheers

tony mc

-
Arms
Have a play around with the meter and test leads.

Remembering your dead tests use 2 a lead set and live tests require the IEC 3 lead or plug connected.

Also it may trip RCD's even if it has a D lock on the loop testing mode.

Still a excellent bit of kit!

Good luck !

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to Robin kts 1620 Manual in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom