• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Robin Smart pat 3000 PAT Tester Yorkshire. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

SirKit Breaker

As it says. Very easy to use, and i will give a free training course on how to use it, this will take nearly 5 minutes.
Excellent condition, but needs calibrating, i have checked it against a calibrated machine, and it is spot on.

Would prefer collection, it is heavy, but would deliver for cost of fuel within a reasonable distance, or you can come and get it. Not prepared to post, it will be expensive, and i can only get to a parcel depot on saturdays.

Anyway, i need rid of it, and will take a fair offer, so bid me, but dont expect to get it for silly money.

it is located in leeds, 2 minutes from M62 J28.

Cheers............Howard

Last edited by a moderator:
Howard, tell me how much you want via pm and I'll pick it up. Long as your not asking too much lol. I might even throw in a three pack of Pro V1 for you ;);).

Ok these are £300 new. How new is yours mate? I may be out of my own league here, don't really do pat testing but I need one as an add on sale.

Reply to Robin Smart pat 3000 PAT Tester Yorkshire. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock