Discuss RS trade counters in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

credit where credit is due. went in for a couple of bits. the bill was about 9 quid including vat. they didn`t have a couple of the resistors in so they said would be there next day. what time should i pick them up i asked? no we will get them to you by tomorrow! they told me. sure enough saturday morning a courier for about 2 quids worth of resistors im speechless. fantastic service.

certainly got my vote. even though it may have taken an hour to find what i wanted through those HUGE catalogues :) thats some vast amount of stock they have there

My one big mistake was letting it be known I drove past the trade counter on my way to work. The planning department began to regard me as part of the RS service! The odd phone call before I set off to work was OK, but when it got to 2/3 times a week…
The final straw was arriving at the counter to find ½ a pallet waiting for me!

Reply to RS trade counters in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net