Discuss Rumours. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Thunder only happens when it's raining
Players only love you when they're playing
Say women they will come and they will go
When the rain washes you clean, you'll know, you'll know

One of my fave tracks from the Rumours album!
Maybe the best album in modern history...
and for the record, I live in the constituency where Jo Swinson was the candidate and leader of the Lib Dems in Scotland...

Oh, and many people voted Conservative purely because Corbyn's policies were so outlandish that he had to be kept out! At any cost!
and I am a remainer!
and I do not want independence for Scotland!
Wtf could i do?

Howevr, it's nearly Christmas..whatever that is...

think i care? i upset a lot off peeps all the time. they can't take it, tough. as you know, i speak my mind. none of that pc shyte from this Scouser. after all, we took the Luftwaffe efforts along with the southern poofties.
I agree... it's a shameful part of modern Britain that you now can't say anything in case someone gets upset or doesn't like it... especially to muslims ! And we now have universities that don't allow any guest speakers that might say something that a snowflake doesn't agree with ! In my day we encouraged debate ! and if you didn't like someone's view you challenged them on it... and learnt alot in the process.

Well... that's the view from this Southern Softie...

You wouldn't even put her in charge of a mobile phone !! She's about as good as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition

another Flabbalot quote. " are hydrangers in the premier league?

Reply to Rumours. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock