Discuss S Plan Plus - Wiring Diagram in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

stevo23777

Hi Guys

I currently have a combi boiler with a single prog stat wired direct to the boiler. I am putting in UFH in my kicthen diner and have to zone off using an S Plan Plus config. I have a Worcester Bosch boiler. I have drawn up the attached wiring diagram, would anyone be able to verify if I have made any drastic mistakes (I don't have a HW cylinder).

Many Thanks

Attachments

• wiring diagram.pdf
    9.8 KB · Views: 98
looks OK to me, but i,m not 100%. wait for a couple more posts.

Hi Please find updated diagram, (correctly changed returns from zone valves to be orange), also the UFH system has a manifold mixing pump, I have added it here at the point the stat engages, I thought about adding on the switch live return from the UFH zone valve but this would mean the pump would also engage if the CH came on also, am I right in my thinking?

Attachments

• wiring diagram_1.pdf
    10.8 KB · Views: 35
Hi All

I have updated diagram changing colour of wire on switch return from zone valve to orange as it should be; I have also added the UFH manifold mixer pump, I am running it off the UFH stat switch live so it should kick in when the stat fires, is this correct?

Attachments

• wiring diagram_1.pdf
    10.8 KB · Views: 32
Hi Guys

I currently have a combi boiler with a single prog stat wired direct to the boiler. I am putting in UFH in my kicthen diner and have to zone off using an S Plan Plus config. I have a Worcester Bosch boiler. I have drawn up the attached wiring diagram, would anyone be able to verify if I have made any drastic mistakes (I don't have a HW cylinder).

Many Thanks

Two port valve= grey permanent live which connects to LS on boiler, brown Connects to SL (A1)of thermostat and orange connects to LR of the boiler.

What about the manifold mixing pump, should this connect to SL(A1) also? I guess if it is on LR circuit it will engage when central heating is also which would ne a no no.

Reply to S Plan Plus - Wiring Diagram in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock