Discuss Samil Inverters - any opinions? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I'm up against a quote with a Samil inverter which is coming up cheaper. Having looked at the prices of the Samil I can see why. I have looked online to see if I can find any discussion about their quality and performance but can't seem to find much at all.

I have quoted for SMA 3600TL and all of the benefits of this will be vocalised but can anyone tell me if the Samil is any good or is it just 'another cheap Chinese import' with no proven performance?

Not comparable, I don't think the samil offers 2 mppt.

From what I have read they aren't bad.

Personally I would take the 3600TL but then Im biased I have a 4000TL.

Samil has dual tracker - I have a feeliong a lot will be forced down this route to stay competitive with those who don't cost their overheads properly.

Reply to Samil Inverters - any opinions? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, So I purchased a Novopal 2000w/4000w(Peak) Pure Sine Wave Inverter DC 12V to 110V/120V. I purchased this so I can hook it up directly to...
Replies
Views
Hope this all makes as much sense as i can make of it and my "problem" can get sorted via some guru on here... Just a quick background on myself...
Replies
Views
I thought I had an understanding of how to size an inverter but I think I have become slightly confused after taking to some proposed installers...
Replies
Views
I have seen recent changes that require (most) EV chargers and solar systems to be fitted with a type B RCCD. I work with power semiconductors...
Replies
Views
Hello All Can I say to start with I am not an electrician but used to be a heating engineer (yes I can hear the groans). I have wired the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock