Discuss Santa is comming again tomoz!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

powervan

But will i be a sad iccle boy AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant get it wrong again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no way am i accepting it if its not ALL IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol previous life i rec!!! funny thing is they dont ring! i ring them ask whens it coming! FRIDAY :) is that defo! YES! ok well if probs please RING me! NEVER BLOOMING RING!! every time!!!! the thing that slightly peeves me is MONEY up front! no service!wait till i try to get money back!! be a nitemare!!! ps I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD BOY ALL 49 YRS!! well there was that one time;)

What's really frustrating is that some of the wholesalers are now getting stock through and if you hadn't paid upfront you could have bought elsewhere but no-one knew that would happen.

I think 12/12 should be the name and shame wholesalers day.

nothing to do with this but u say ur on the BORDERS!!! bought a STUFFED SALMON from a shop in HAWICK many yrs ago!!!(just a thing i was into in them day) :) how simple life was in them days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Have you started the installations? I'd cancel, demand my cash back and buy from somewhere else. Availability seems to be easing up quite a bit at the minute so you should be able to get something fairly quickly.

Im stuck between rock and hard place!! If i cancel wen do i get money back! Ive just got to hang on!! And hope!! Mad rush end of week!!! Yes jobs started!! Last monday!!! Client cant believe it!! Never mind deep breath:)

Reply to Santa is comming again tomoz!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net