uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Saw this poster today at work ;) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

DaveyD

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Saw this poster today at work ;)

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Saw this poster today at work ;)
Have you forgot something??

M

MarkieSparkie

Looks like a white dog in a snow storm to me.:28:

DaveyD

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Awwww thanks Guys. How ironic, the most replies and views I've had since joining 18 months ago and it was a blank post! And 24 likes ...

2012-07-16 10.36.19_web..jpg

Attachments

Blinkin flip they'd never get away with that now! Quite rightly so mind
Saying that, would the Stones get away with Brown Sugar these days?

A

alarm man

sparks had wives like these once,be prepared for abuse if you show it to your lass....that i can vouch for..:shocked:

The Good Wife's Guide

I just showed that to Julia, the swelling started almost immediately but that and the bruising will disappear after a few days:)

A

alarm man

I just showed that to Julia, the swelling started almost immediately but that and the bruising will disappear after a few days:)
sorry trev....mine just said it wont be just your hands you use for work..she can be uncooth at times..:charming:

Des 56

-
Arms
Esteemed
That sure is going to have pride of place in my house from now and that is not going to be negotiable

I just gotta get permission off her first

A

alarm man

all these gadgets and mines still a lazy ****....that was typed while im doing the dinner and the dishes..somethings gone wrong somewhere...:chef:

S

sparks1973

sparks had wives like these once,be prepared for abuse if you show it to your lass....that i can vouch for..:shocked:

The Good Wife's Guide
here we are....

S

sparks1973

all these gadgets and mines still a lazy ****....that was typed while im doing the dinner and the dishes..somethings gone wrong somewhere...:chef:
maybe she needs some encouragement...you know...to feel helpful like...
here this will inspire:

A

alarm man

maybe she needs some encouragement...you know...to feel helpful like...
here this will inspire:
take away the bottle and i think she has it spot on...:coolgleamA:

G

Geordie Spark

The Good Wife's Guide
I have no need to show that to Wor Lass cos she's just like that anyway ..... absolute perfection she is. :)

(I have to say that cos she reads my posts on here)

G

Geordie Spark

Ye just need a bigger stick !!! :30:

~Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

~Don't greet him with complaints and problems.

~Don't complain if he's late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through at work.

Just printed these few rules off and stuck them on the fridge for when she gets home from work. My next thread maybe "Has any one got a spare room for the night?"

I said to my wife last week "I am the master of this house and you will do exactly as I wish, you should ensure a regular supply of tea and biscuits without me having to request them. You will prepare me a sumptuous 3 course meal this evening, when it is finished and you have washed up we will go to bed and have the kind of sex that I want, your needs are secondary. Now tell me who you think will be brushing my hair tomorrow?"
She looked me straight in the eye and said "Well my first guess is the undertaker"

THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU MARRY AN ENGLISH GIRL

Three friends married women from different parts of the world…

The first man married a Greek girl. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a Thai. He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from England . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything either but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees.

Thanks Willruk that made me laugh :rofl:

Funny but so true.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Saw this poster today at work ;) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom