Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss scedule of inspections in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

blenki

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi , regarding the shedule of inspections on an EIC a lot of houses do not have diagrams,instructions or circuit charts in them , do you guys put an X in the box and if so how do you rectify the situation

S

Spudnik

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If its a PIR and it passes apart from that, then you could supply a circuit schedule.

You will need to findout what the circuits are doing anyway so it wont take long.

I have a template saved on my desktop specifically for this purpose, and for CU changes etc.

If you have just done a new circuit etc that doesnt warrant you touching any others then it can be justed noted as a 4 in the departures.

G

Guest123

Hey mate.

As long as everything in the c.u - RCD's, MCB's etc are labelled for use in a domestic premesis then that's enough for me.

You can't really expect to see circuit charts and layout diagrams.

A little thing I do is photocopy the circuit details/test results page of the form and leave it by the board, folded up inside the visor.

Hope this helps.

B

blenki

Cheers jason , ive got part p assessment coming up and im doing a CU change , just making sure i get my paperwork sorted !

Ta lenny , i was thinking i was gonna have to go out and buy a laminator !

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spudnik

No need for buying one of those, however, i put them in those clear pvc wallets.

If you are doing a CU change then yes, you should complete one.

No need to worry about diagrams etc, but make sure the CU has ALL the labels on it: RCD test, next inspection by, and 2 colour warning label.

K

kung

And just to add if 100A cutout fuse make sure you have 25mm tails comming from meter output to CU.
Regards
Kung.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to scedule of inspections in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom