Discuss Schedule of protection settings on G83/1form (UK power network form) in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Maff

On the UK power networks G83/1 notification form, in the section information to be included, where it asks for-
Computer print out (where possible)​
or other schedule of protection settings

what do you include? is it just a link to the inverters manufacturers website or ?

and
Electricity meter(s) make and model:
is this the gen meter or their own incoming meter or both?
Thanks in advance for help

1. Get your technical sheet from the inverter and add that in your application, all the settings are in there,ie if it increases above 51.5Hz how quickly will your inverter cut out etc, dont highlight these just include it in the application - i usually just tell them im using SMA or solarmax and give the model number under 4kw they never bother

2. Elec meter - if its the regeneration meter section its obv your new one, but usually its the import meter ie your utility meter and this is followed by the Mpan number (from the utility bill)

As above but its the "type test verification sheet" that you need to include with your application, You can usually download the type test verification sheet from the manufacturer's website.

You also need to include along a schematic of the installation showing the location of each component part within the property all the way back to the suppliers cut out.

A couple of examples follow feel free to edit and use them as needed for your situation:

2 Strings
View attachment PV-000 - PV Installation diagram.doc

Single string
View attachment PV-000 - PV Installation diagram single array.doc

The electricity meter make and model refers to the import meter provided by the supplier not the generation meter. Though on my form it says meter(s) so I suppose you could put the generation meter if you really want, but it hasn't affected any application so far. The details of the generation meter are usually stated on the FIT form.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Schedule of protection settings on G83/1form (UK power network form) in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net