Discuss Schneider XPSAF 5130 Safety Relay in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum site. I wish everyone good work.
The question I want to ask is; I have the Schneider XPSAF 5130 Safety Relay. With this relay How can I have the engine stop when a sensor stops output (eg when the cell door is opened).
Manual (Click This)

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    81.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Ekran Alıntıs2ı.PNG
    76.7 KB · Views: 17
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum site. I wish everyone good work.
The question I want to ask is; I have the Schneider XPSAF 5130 Safety Relay. With this relay How can I have the engine stop when a sensor stops output (eg when the cell door is opened).
Manual (Click This)
You've lost me

What you have is a fairly generic safety relay. I am not sure I understand your question.
However if you wire the door switches in series with the emergency push buttons (S11,S12) and/or (S21,S22) then opening the door will have the same effect as pushing a button, Also the door will have to be closed before the relay will reset.

Although I do not know the regulations and safety codes of Turkey I will make a judgement call that if you are asking this question then you are clearly not competent to undertake this work.
This is clearly a safety critical circuit and one we only help with if one demonstrates a clear understanding and competence in this field.

Given the nature of the query I can only suggest you get a competent person in who knows your countries regulations on such matter, therefore I am afraid this thread is been closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Schneider XPSAF 5130 Safety Relay in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net