Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss scientific calculator in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I need your help please. I am doing a 2391 exam soon and have been told I need a scientific calculator. No problem I thought, know and use the one on my IPhone will be a breeze. Then I was told it cannot be on your iphone, now I’m panicking as I’ve got to buy one.
What do you guys recommend ?.
Don’t want to spend a fortune but want something easy to use (like my iPhone one).

Help

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
All you really need the scientific calculator for in 2391 are the equations that involve brackets/fractions, like resistors in parallel.

This is more than adequate.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/JoinUs-Scientific-Calculator-Education-Project/dp/B07L6SKJCS/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=OK96W8VWZXS2&keywords=scientific+calculators&qid=1551980036&s=gateway&sprefix=scientific,aps,134&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

If you haven't already got them I highly suggest you get BS7671, OSG and GN3. GN3 is pretty much the 2391 bible.

-
Arms
Esteemed
Afraid I can't help. I use my calculator for quoting and invoicing and it only has plus and multiply buttons. The minus and divide I got rid of

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to scientific calculator in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom