Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Scolmore Group Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net in the Forum Sponsor News / Offers area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Turbotel

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Welcome happy to to recommend your products, i again use click mode and deco

Aico 3000
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Scolmore

Scolmore

Official Sponsor
Welcome happy to to recommend your products, i again use click mode and deco
Thanks you for the support! Glad to hear you are happy using our products. If you have any feedback for us, feel free to let us know.

happysteve

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Love the Click Mode range, my default go-to choice unless the customer has a strong preference for something else, and keep plenty of stock on the van (and the wholesaler keeps plenty of stock too). Love the flexibility of the MiniGrid system.

Any chance of 2G USB sockets with more than one USB outlet? Sometimes customers pull a funny face when I mention there's only one USB outlet per double socket, and I end up fitting a different range just because of this one minor issue.

Thanks for sponsoring the forum :)

Vortigern

Vortigern

Esteemed
Arms
Hi Click. Just started using some of your stuff. I like it, maybe, have to see it in action a bit more and use it a bit more.

U

UNG

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Love the Click Mode range, my default go-to choice unless the customer has a strong preference for something else, and keep plenty of stock on the van (and the wholesaler keeps plenty of stock too). Love the flexibility of the MiniGrid system.

Any chance of 2G USB sockets with more than one USB outlet? Sometimes customers pull a funny face when I mention there's only one USB outlet per double socket, and I end up fitting a different range just because of this one minor issue.

Thanks for sponsoring the forum :)
You haven't used the CMA780 then, 2g socket with 2 USB ports

U

UNG

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Huh! Do you know, I never noticed that in the catalogue! Thank you! I feel such a muppet now. :)
Don't beat yourself up to much I think they only became available early on this year I'm sure Scolmore ran an advert in PE which is how I found out about them

happysteve

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Don't beat yourself up to much I think they only became available early on this year I'm sure Scolmore ran an advert in PE which is how I found out about them
Ah yeah, this is a screenshot of the catalogue I've been using...:

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 20.45.36.png

This is the new catalogue page...:

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 20.47.35.png

Cheers! :)

Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers

Reply to Scolmore Group Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net in the Forum Sponsor News / Offers area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom