Discuss Screwdriver addict... in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

What are Boddingtons like ? I hear they're British made ?
[automerge]1593702934[/automerge]

How do you do your 'safe isolation' procedure then ??
With a RECONISED VOLTAGE INDICATOR, not a death screwdriver, surely you're not being serious are you?

This is my current set up...
its okay , but I’m not a huge fan of this type of screwdrivers.
i honestly prefere my old c.k set of drivers that I keep in my 1st fix tool box...

Attachments

• Screwdriver addict... 3B136CA1-A12C-46DD-B2F5-CF363283281B - EletriciansForums.net
    3B136CA1-A12C-46DD-B2F5-CF363283281B.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 39
This is my current set up...
its okay , but I’m not a huge fan of this type of screwdrivers.
i honestly prefere my old c.k set of drivers that I keep in my 1st fix tool box...
Well if you ever throw them away, throw them in an envelope addressed my way ?
[automerge]1593777865[/automerge]
Next week's upgrade?

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wera-8100-Zyklop-Socket-05004970001/dp/B07B7XWCR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=wera+vde+socket&qid=1593726763&sr=8-1

More seriously, what do you make of the Joker? I've toyed with the idea of buying a combination set many times, but haven't yet managed to justify the expense.
Not used it yet, but seem good. The really expensive ones are the new joker ratchet ended ones.

@nicebutdim I have the joker 10/13mm spanner, its well made and a lot of thought has went into it so it should be good, but I find it hard to use because it is straight rather than the 15 degree offset. I keep persevering with it but it just feels wrong IMHO.

@nicebutdim I have the joker 10/13mm spanner, its well made and a lot of thought has went into it so it should be good, but I find it hard to use because it is straight rather than the 15 degree offset. I keep persevering with it but it just feels wrong IMHO.
get yuri geller to bend it for you. :D :D :D

Lack of offset isn't something I'd considered and it's a very good point. I've looked at the combination set time and again, but could never quite justify the price tag. Main draw was exceptional quality and slim profile, but I've enough cut and ground spanners to cover just about every situation.

Reply to Screwdriver addict... in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock