Discuss Screwfix sale on Timco screws.. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

HappyHippyDad

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I wouldn't normally bother putting up any screwfix 'deals', but this one is VERY good if you fancy buying in bulk or live near a screwfix!

It looks like it's just on some 'Timco' screws, so you can either follow the link supplied below, or go to the screwfix website and type in 'timco' and then select 'price low to high' as this is where the discounted screws are.

They are around 75% off normal price, and this 'normal' price isn't just some price they have put them on for 3 months (in order to say they are now discounted), it really is the normal price! (I have checked them against the screwfix book).

Timco - Search Results | NoLinkingToThis

Last edited:

Reply to Screwfix sale on Timco screws.. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
PCBWay Christmas Sale - Embrace the Festive Season with Exclusive Discounts on PCB Prototypes! Get ready to jingle with the PCBWay Christmas...
Replies
Views
  • Article
History TLC was founded in 1991. The first branch was a small warehouse in Crawley, with 3 employees and a range of 2,500 products. Three months...
Replies
Views
E
I think I've Posted this before, but I've just updated it. Some of the sparks where I work still get a little confused of what the different areas...
Replies
Views
Please take some time to read through this. It is written by Widdler's father. I found it on a governement website.. It certainly speaks my mind...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock