Discuss Seaward Europa Plus Printer in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know of any decent printers that are compatible with the Seaward Europa Plus. At present I use the K3300 that was supplied with the tester, which is fine for small jobs however I don't like the labels it produces and was looking for a printer that would produce a label that is easier to read and easier to peel as I have been asked to do a few large jobs.

Cherry on the cake is a battery powered printer, that allows you to put your logo somewhere. The tag n test for the primetest series looked ideal but not compatible and expesive.

Thanks
Adden

Reply to Seaward Europa Plus Printer in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a Seaward Europa Plus tester & a Kroy 3100 printer & want to replace the Kroy as it's done a lot of tags & i'm looking for something like...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Ime looking for some ideas from people who have done large PAT jobs for some speed up advice. For those who dont know i recently...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Like it says on the title I would like to sell my Seaward europa plus i bought this a couple of years back from a test firm who had it...
Replies
Views
A
Hi Guys. I have the Seaward supanova plus pat tester and purchased a Test & Tag printer at the same time, but it seems an expensive way of...
Replies
Views
andrew
A

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock