Discuss Seaward Europa Plus problem in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

elchuk

Hi,
I have Seaward Europa Plus and a few days at startup displays the following message:
Attention
It is recommended that your europa is due for a service.
Plase return your europa to a seaward approved calibration for service.
Press the start key to continue.

After pressing Start key, the tester working perfect.
Some one know how I fix this start message?
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Tester need to calibrate, but I am from Bulgaria and if send tester to Seaward for calibrate. this is expensive for my. My calibrate company in Bulgaria ask calibration password for tester. Best regards

Yes the message is embedded and can only be removed by seaward after it has been calibrated by them. (0r I think i remember one of their agents)

Reply to Seaward Europa Plus problem in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have worked in the electrical contracting industry all of my life since leaving school over 50 years ago. I started my own electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Many of you have been assisting me with a different EICR issue. Your contribution has been invaluable. This post is not related to that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys sorry in advance for the long read, I have just started a renovation project in Hampstead on a second floor flat. Luckily the flat is a...
Replies
Views
TLDR: is there a legal requirement to have a landlords supply to power an L2 alarm system? Mornin'. Non-electrician, under the cosh from an iffy...
Replies
Views
Hello We hold a contract with a local letting agent who has approx. 450 houses. They are wanting us to start a PAT testing program across these...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock