• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss seawood apollo 500+ with bluetooth printer and barcode scanner, no calibration in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all i have a seawood Apollo 500+ kit for sale with Bluetooth barcode scanner and printer. calibration has ran out.
the tester has only been used a couple of times as the company i now work for supply there own testers.
looking for offers around £950

Reply to seawood apollo 500+ with bluetooth printer and barcode scanner, no calibration in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net