Discuss SECTT Technical Questions Help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi so I have my SECTT test coming in a few weeks, SECTT is a pre employment multiple choice test you do to be able to become an electrical apprentice in Scotland, there's the mathematics side which I'm good with but there's also technical questions side, could anyone please help me with a source for revision for these types of questions, there kind of like questions about the workplace ill give some examples -

A Bundle of conduit pipes have to be moved through the building site to the stores how would you organize the move? Then there would be 4 options of answers.
When A load is unbalanced what should your lifting technique be? Type of questions like these I don't know what exact term for these are called, but if there's a handbook or guide anyone knows would help thanks.

A Bundle of conduit pipes have to be moved through the building site to the stores how would you organize the move? Then there would be 4 options of answers.
Option 1 ask the forman could they send some body to move them.
Option 2 get a mate to help.
Option 3 get a folk lift to move them.
Option 4 ring up the seven dwafs so they could move them.

According to Page 16 they will send you sample questions with your invite to assessment.
What they send you should suffice, its mostly common sense stuff and a little bit here and there to get you brain ticking.
Yeah but the samples they send arent really that good there is like 3 questions and the real test has 25, most people have said aswell that the sample doesnt resemble the test at all really :/

Hi so I have my SECTT test coming in a few weeks, SECTT is a pre employment multiple choice test you do to be able to become an electrical apprentice in Scotland, there's the mathematics side which I'm good with but there's also technical questions side, could anyone please help me with a source for revision for these types of questions, there kind of like questions about the workplace ill give some examples -

When A load is unbalanced what should your lifting technique be? Type of questions like these I don't know what exact term for these are called, but if there's a handbook or guide anyone knows would help thanks.
Hi,
I don't have an answer but I was wondering how long you waited to get a date to sit the sectt test? I have applied but still not heard anything back. Thanks ?

Reply to SECTT Technical Questions Help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock